While organizations are slowly seeing an increase in demand, they don't quite have the confidence to hire permanent employees. Temporary and contract workers allow a company to address their current needs without making long-term personnel decisions, reducing the chances of an endless and costly employment cycle.
Since the staffing agency is the actual employer, you don't necessarily have to increase headcount in order to employ more workers on occasion
Temporary and contract employees are often eager to work and want to prove themselves for future employment opportunities.
Pioneer HR Solutions proves to be an efficient partner, offering the right staffing solutions for your requirements.
Temporary staffing provides a win-win situation for both the employer and employee.
The cost of hiring temp workers is often cheaper than the cost of hiring permanent employees with benefits. In the short term, it is generally more cost-efficient to hire a temp.
If you're impressed with the temp's performance, there may be an opportunity to hire them on a permanent basis
Employers save on expense related to payroll processing and benefits administration. Small employers find it reliable to depend on staffing agencies which provide them with qualified employees at remarkable savings.
Method and Process
- Complete employee documentation
- Salary fitment and formulation as per company's policy
- Generating offer letters, appointment letters, confirmation letter, etc.
- Maintenance of leave records
- Entire gamut of payroll process activities
Labour Law Consultancy
- The Shop and Establishment Act, 1948
- The Labour Welfare Fund Act, 1953
- The Employees Provident Fund and MP Act, 1952
- The Employee State Insurance Act, 1948
- The Profession Tax Act
- The Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
- The Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
- The Maternity Benefits Act, 1961
- The Minimum Wages Act, 1948
- The Payment of Wages Act, 1936
- The Equal Remuneration Act, 1976
- The Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act, 1970
- The Apprentices Act, 1961